spoon

Recent Recipes

Bio Bidet Premium BB-i3000 None Electric Bidet Seat Reviews

5

Category :

Bio Bidet Premium BB-i3000 None Electric Bidet Seat

reviews.Discount 50% - 80%,30 Days money back guarantee and free shipping.
  • Designed To Fit On Your 2 Piece Existing Toilet - Round or Elongated
  • Dual Nozzle w/Patented Enema Nozzle - Nozzle Selector Control
  • Water Pressure and Temp Control
  • Non electric works off your water pressure
  • Must be connected to hot water line to get warm water in bidet jets
The first invention using the latest technology to not only therapeutic benefits to personal hygiene, but to maximize your health! The new "First Class" i3000 Premium Bidet is unmatched! This is the latest patented technology in the world. The introduction of the Bio Bidet's patented invention of hygienic nozzle with VORTEX water jet! The VORTEX water stream has been scientifically developed to create a mass movement of water into a surge protector helix. This whirly mass of water oscillates in the form of a helix and

Listprice :$ 299.99

Related Toilet Bidet Attachment Products

5 comments:

Well I have to say my relatives who live in Italy all have them. I really like them. I wish I could afford to put one in my little house because I live in the country and its good to wash your private parts and your feet.

Bidet | Bidet Attachment

Thanks for sharing

bidet is a term used to refer to a type of sink or a low-mounted plumbing fix, made for the sole reason of bathe the various lower abdominal body parts.

Great post. Thanks for the helpful cheat sheets. Now maybe I’ll get my head wrapped around this stuff. Probably not, but it’s a goal. Gotta have them goals.

If I could interject an opinion in here, I would have to admit I have changed my mind about this topic. This is due to your persuasive words and sound commentary. Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment